[wix-devs] WiX toolset v4.0: Build Exp

Timofey Evsyutkin goldghost.oomphi.suppository at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:30:23 PDT 2022

Thanks, Rob!

I apologize for my mistake.

> using build.cmd from the root before opening any .sln files
I called it 'build with DCP' (Development Command Prompt).
Thus, it reduces the number of errors as expected.

> To solve what exactly?
What should I do to solve the remaining errors about code-style after using
build.cmd?
Are there any VS or ReSharper code style settings files accepted for wix?
or should I set them up manually?
It seems to me that the information here (
https://wixtoolset.org/development/code-style/) is not the most relevant
for manually setting code-style options.