[wix-devs] MsiE2ETests.sln - Update

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 16:29:32 PDT 2022

Sean,

I tried changing the 24 vcxproj files that had ToolsVersion="15.0" to
use "16.0" instead. This did not resolve the issue.
Do you have any other suggestions?

There appears to be some variation as to whether the failure is observed
when first opening the solution or when
the Test Explorer is opened. In either event the exception message is
the same.

I'm going to see if I can find anything that differentiates this
solution from others, since the failure has not been
observed with other solutions.

Thanks,
Ron