[wix-devs] Pre/post-signing command(s) name

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Mon Jan 10 14:05:12 PST 2022

Update: After working with things a bit, I did decide to go down the subcommand route (Option #2). However, since the "inscribe" process for MSIs is very different from Burn I created separate "top-level" commands rather than trying to squish it all into "signprep" (or some other name I couldn't come up with).