[wix-devs] Merge Module Samples

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sat Dec 17 17:34:26 PST 2022

Yup. Here's another example of it injecting a new element that previously didn't exist with wierd formatting.

https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/7100
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/cd2b73dd9fef172247b067e20117ba82bfd95e54ba43ad7f67597ea945774f2a/wixtoolset/issues/issues/7100]<https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/7100>
Conversion to vs:FindVisualStudio isn't 'pretty' · Issue #7100 · wixtoolset/issues<https://github.com/wixtoolset/issues/issues/7100>
vs 17.4.1 hw 0.9.1 wx 4 rc1 Create a project in v3 that uses VS Extension and PropertyRef Id="VS2017_EXTENSIONS_DIR". Convert to v4. ` <vs:FindVisualStudio /> The two elements are o...
github.com