[wix-devs] MsiE2E Issue

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:37:35 PDT 2022

The file creation is correct in placing the .msi in the en-US folder if you
are building with en-US. Others will have to comment on where its .wixpdb
should be.

The easy thing to do would be to follow the example of the other tests and
not use localization. The harder option would be to enhance
PackageInstaller to allow specifying the localization name in addition to
the current arguments.