[wix-devs] Running WiX Tests

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:10:37 PDT 2021

Unfortunately, WiX 4.0 is not at a level of maturity that allows me to
convince management to move to it.

Any advice on how to debug BurnUnitTest.dll?

I'm seeing a Debug Assert Message dialog that says

Assertion failed in C:\dev\wix\src\libs\dutil\strutil.cpp, 367
Abort=Debug, Retry=Skip, Ignore=Skip all

Clicking Abort doesn't bring up a debugger so I figure I must be missing
something obvious.

--
Edwin G. Castro