[wix-devs] Running WiX Tests

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:00:46 PDT 2021

Yes. 99% of the tests in v3 are from the time where the real repo was in
Microsoft and the changes had to be manually ported to the public repo. No
one ever spent the time to verify or fix the tests in the public repo.

All of the tests in v4 are passing (or marked skipped if they're known to
be failing). You probably want to develop in v4 first at this point.