[wix-devs] Issue #4753

Ron Martin cpuwzd at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 18:22:00 PST 2021

Sean,

The repo you have cited leaves me confused on a git configuration issue:

The flow given is:

 1. Fork (github.com/wixtoolset/Home -> github.com/my-account/Home)
 2. Clone (github.com/my-account/Home -> \\D:Repos\wixtoolset\Home)

and likewise for "Core".

This scenario doesn't appear to be compatible with running enlist Core
from my D:\Repos\wixtoolset\Home folder.

Won't enlist clone github.com/wixtoolset/Core, rather than
github.com/my-account/Core?

Previously, I cloned directly from github.com/wixtoolset/Whatever.

Are the hard-coded paths in enlist.com somehow misleading, or am I
missing something?

Ron