[wix-devs] Issue #4753

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:41:38 PST 2021

GitHub makes it difficult to assign issues to users not in the
organization, I believe you need to comment on the issue in order for us to
be able to assign it to you.

If you're asking for WiX specific details, we haven't really defined any
specific requirements for v4 PRs. It's good to include a link to the issue
in the PR description so GitHub links them together.

If you're asking for how to do a pull request on GitHub, I think this repo
explains it -
https://github.com/firstcontributions/first-contributions/blob/master/README.md