[wix-devs] Wix 4.0 release effort

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Apr 21 05:02:34 PDT 2021

> I hope that I have not worn out my welcome.

Nope.

> My efforts are real and well-intentioned.

This is recognized and a large reason why you've not worn out your welcome. <smile/>

> I recognize your limited bandwidth, especially at this point in your product's release cycle.

This is much appreciated. Non-preview.0 bugs definitely get a back seat right now and even more so in the next couple weeks. But after the release, I'm guessing we'll have bugs that are shallow and (very likely) quite numerous.

Keep going. Keep learning about how WiX works and is worked on. We'll see how far you can go. <smile/>