[wix-devs] Repository relationships

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:15:14 PDT 2020

https://github.com/wixtoolset/Iis.wixext is the repo for the IIS extension
in v4. The extensibility model isn't stable yet in v4 and it looks like it
hasn't been updated recently for the latest changes. You could look at
https://github.com/wixtoolset/Netfx.wixext to see what would be needed to
bring it up to date.

As the v3 pull request template (
https://github.com/wixtoolset/wix3/blob/develop/PULL_REQUEST_TEMPLATE.md)
says, active development has moved to v4. Pull requests to v3 are accepted
on a case by case basis. The general rule has been that we won't accept a
pull request to v3 unless it's already been accepted into v4.