[wix-devs] 5355 - util:RegistrySearch clears the variable when the key or value is not found

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:42:16 PDT 2020

Do we need a warning? I have a hard time coming up with a scenario where
someone would actually want the current behavior. If they were only
interested in the value from the search, then they wouldn't have set a
default value in the variable. If they actually wanted the proposed
behavior, then they would have a workaround that should still work with the
behavior change.