[wix-devs] BundleCustomData and WixCop

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:28:23 PDT 2020

It works just like CustomTable with different names.
BundleCustomData=CustomTable
BundleAttributeDefinition=Column
BundleElement=Row
BundleAttribute=Data

Well, it did. I'm going to add BundleCustomDataRef that you have to use for
the case where you're just adding Rows (BundleElements). This is because
the Type attribute is required for BundleCustomData and should only be
specified when you're defining the schema. I can add CustomTableRef to do
the same thing for CustomTables if we want to do that.

Right now we're converting CustomTable by turning
BootstrapperApplicationData into Unreal. Should I remove that code? Add a
warning for all CustomTable elements?