[wix-devs] Dtf repository MakeSfxCA and SfxCa tools

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Jun 10 09:00:14 PDT 2020

What sort of "something" are you thinking needs to be installed?

It's been a long while since I searched for documentation on SDK-style projects. Everything was scattered when .NET Core started but a lot has finally congealed on MSDN. IIRC, they aren't much more than properly named .props/.targets files in a .nupkg and MSBuild can resolve them from there.

Not sure I answered the question.