[wix-devs] Redesign RemotePayload

Bob Arnson bob at firegiant.com
Mon Dec 28 17:24:29 PST 2020

The binder grabs a bunch of data from MSIs in the chain, so you're not addressing a source-less RemotePayload implementation for MsiPackage here, right?

I'm -1 on requiring two elements for the most common use cases that today require one. I'm +1 on supporting the separation to allow for the mix you discuss for NetFx. ("Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible.")