[wix-devs] 5222 - Burn's related/dependent bundle actions should be opt-in

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:40:09 PST 2020

That's not the answer I wanted, but it was what I expected. Given that
there's no documentation, how many people are actually using related
bundles (aside from upgrades)? What if we just... pulled them from v4?
Since I don't think anyone is really able to maintain them today and
there's quite a few bugs on them.