[wix-devs] Core table and tuple definitions

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 19:11:25 PDT 2020

1. The optional tupleDefinitionName string parameter was added to the
TableDefinition constructor, and is exposed through the new
TupleDefinitionName property. If it's null, then TableDefinition defaults
it to tableName. I am considering whether to change that optional parameter
to tupleDefinition of type TupleDefinition, and either no longer defaulting
to the tableName or change the property to TupleDefinition as well.