[wix-devs] Trying to build nuget package for wix 3.11.1

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Thu Jan 31 20:20:16 PST 2019

1. That NuGet package isn’t from us. Someone took our stuff put some of our names on it and published it. There are a few people that did this. Others were more courteous to at least put “unofficial” in the title and description.

2. Understood. Nothing wrong with that. You may want to think about helping get a fix in WiX v4 eventually so there is a future for you.