[wix-devs] Improving the Wix4 enlistment process, participating in online meetings and helping with the burn user interface accessibility

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Jan 23 21:50:14 PST 2019

I referred to building the toolset in my previous message.

You make a good argument that there's still a good use case for non-VS mediated "installs". Maybe the installer becomes a "NuGet client" that pulls everything down from NuGet into something similar to the structure of the old WiX installation, so non-MSFT toolsets can access it command-line style.

Or, maybe something else entirely.