[wix-devs] Building v4 End to End

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:22:28 PST 2019

By "private feed", all that means is it's not nuget.org. We have Appveyor
projects setup to automatically build the latest code and push it to the
feed, so you could just use those to try out the latest.

WiX has always required .NET Framework. WiX v4 requires .NET Core,
everything should work without Visual Studio.