[wix-devs] wix3 build errors

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 14:18:41 PST 2019

We can't pull people's code into the toolset. We need the person that wrote
the code to send a pull request and sign the .NET Foundation CLA. Ideally
you would port your code to v4 and send the pull request there, but if you
sent the pull request to v3 we should be able to take it by one of us
porting it to v4.