[wix-devs] documentation for WiX v4

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Wed Feb 6 21:33:03 PST 2019

Not everyone uses Votive, but I still prefer the .chm. You also know that the docs you're reading pertain to what your building against, instead of that next version you can't (for whatever reason) upgrade to.

One option would be to split the .chm apart so that each extension would have its own, and the content containing the wix.xsd would be in the same nuget package as the core tools.

That way, any change anywhere only requires at minimum two repos to be rebuilt: the one that ships the .chm, and web.