[wix-devs] Issue 5809: WSL, CaseSensitive files on windows

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Fri Dec 28 12:40:38 PST 2018

Sorry, but two more questions...

A) Instead of making a global change, would you prefer a switch (akin to smart cabbing but for supporting case sensitive source file system)? Issue being if we don't uppercase the dictionary, then all dictionary searches have to take the hit of a case insensitive search for what I believe is the minority using case sensitive file systems.
B) With the current 4.x state, is it best to make the change in both 4.x and the dutil repo?  I don't see a means to get the 4.x repo to consume the dutil repo as of yet.