[wix-devs] Burn micro repo(s)

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Fri Dec 28 09:45:31 PST 2018

The last two are correct. I'm not big on the first two. I think "Burn.Engine" could do well as "burn" (since it is native code like dutil, wcautil, balutil). The "Burn.Interfaces" repo should then be named after the .nupkg that would get published (minus the "WixToolset." prefix). So, thinking about the Burn interfaces .nupkg name:

1. WixToolset.BootstrapperCore.nupkg
2. WixToolset.Bootstrapper.nupkg

I'm not thrilled about those names. What is the namespace in "BootstrapperCore.dll" (and thus its new name) going to be?