[wix-devs] migrated Sql extension

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Thu Dec 20 10:19:00 PST 2018

Yes and yes, please

________________________________
From: wix-devs <wix-devs-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org> on behalf of Rob Mensching via wix-devs <wix-devs at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 8:48:44 AM
To: WiX Toolset Developer Mailing List
Cc: Rob Mensching
Subject: Re: [wix-devs] migrated Sql extension

1. I hacked together a little tool to convert the bulk of this for me. I hoped the extensions were simple enough that it wouldn't be needed. I can check the tool in if it helps.  Should I put it in the WixBuildTools repo?

2. I hacked together a little tool for this as well. I can commit to same repo as #1.

3. I'll look at permissions. I've created the new project for now and it should roll automatically from now on.