[wix-devs] Building Votive

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Sun Dec 16 12:13:08 PST 2018

Mystery solved. I was missing VS 2010 SDK SP1.  It seems this doesn't cause a build break it just causes an undesirable outcome (.vsix missing .dll ).

Now to submit the pull request.  If anyone needs this before  the WiX team  accepts the PR  I' can have it posted as a release on in my repos.

Next thing I need to look at is the VSExtension.   I need it updated to support VS2019  as this is how IsWiX registers itself with VS.