[wix-devs] Burn micro repo(s)

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Tue Dec 11 05:42:53 PST 2018

Some thoughts (if they are incoherent, I blame my current fevered state):

1. deputil should be tossed in with dutil. It isn't big enough to live on its own. I thought I did that already but did not.

2. If we break it out, I think:
  a. Burn Interfaces - wix4/src/burn/inc/* + wix4/src/ext/BalExtension/core (and maybe work to reduce MBA core to just some interfaces)
  b. Burn engine - /engine, /stub, /samples
  c. balutil
  d. BalExtension - obviously, minus /core

Given the change patterns of the code, I think that would work out really well (once the repos are created <smile/>).