[wix-devs] Wix Toolset Visual Studio 2017 Extension

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Sat Mar 4 15:48:45 PST 2017

Thanks. There is an issue tracking this (see: http://wixtoolset.org/issues/)

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-devs [mailto:wix-devs-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Andreas Orzyszek
Sent: Saturday, March 4, 2017 3:47 PM
To: WiX Toolset Developer Mailing List <wix-devs at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Subject: [wix-devs] Wix Toolset Visual Studio 2017 Extension

I just created a new wix v3 setup project after installing the extension.

I don't get intellisense and validation within the IDE. It seems like the xsd files are not registered under XML schema. When I manually add an xsd from the wix sources it works. Maybe this happens only with VS
2017 RC Community or all VS 2017 RC versions. I will check VS 2015 on Monday.

This time the feedback should go to this list I think.

Andreas