[wix-devs] Wix Toolset Visual Studio 2017 Extension

Andreas Orzyszek andreas.orzyszek at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 15:46:40 PST 2017

I just created a new wix v3 setup project after installing the extension.

I don't get intellisense and validation within the IDE. It seems like
the xsd files are not registered under XML schema. When I manually add
an xsd from the wix sources it works. Maybe this happens only with VS
2017 RC Community or all VS 2017 RC versions. I will check VS 2015 on
Monday.

This time the feedback should go to this list I think.

Andreas