[wix-devs] Bug #3813 Wrong binding in IIS site

Fyodor Koryazhkin fyodorkor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:54:33 PST 2017

HI,
We foresaw such a scenario that this bug would be fixed some days and went
other way: we compiled our custom WIX version and build our products with
it. But here we faced another problem: every time we want to update to
newer WIX version we must check whether the bug is fixed and then recompile
the WIX locally. We privately fixed some other issues(all of them in custom
actions) but did not open bugs.
I guess it comes time to contribute something to this lovely kit.

Regards,
Fyodor Koryazhkin..