[wix-devs] Bug #3813 Wrong binding in IIS site

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Wed Jan 18 06:11:26 PST 2017

Yes, it would have some impact.  Some of my custom actions modify the bindings and rely on certain states that the IIS extension leaves them in.  It would not be difficult to change them, but it would impact most of our products.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer -- Integration Development Group -- Enterprise Notification Service
JoCooper at jackhenry.com