[wix-devs] WiX v3.10.3.3007 Available

John Cooper JoCooper at jackhenry.com
Tue Jun 7 13:19:24 PDT 2016

1) Update over MBA built with previous WiX 3.10.3 RC -- successful
2) Layout works as expected
3) Repair works as expected
4) Modify works as expected
5) Uninstall works as expected
6) Update over MBA built with 3007 -- successful

No sign of any container related issues.  I usually experienced them during an Update.

Can't comment on the GDI+ fix as I don't use it.

NOTE:  .NET Framework 4.6 reported reboot required after Repair sometimes.  Not an issue with this WiX, but my reboot handling may need some massaging.

--
John Merryweather Cooper
Senior Software Engineer | Integration Development Group | Enterprise Notification Service

The e-mail below is from an external source.  Please do not open attachments or click links from an unknown or suspicious origin.

I'm in the middle of testing it now.