[wix-devs] WiX Web Site

Bob Arnson bob at firegiant.com
Sat Feb 13 12:08:00 PST 2016

1. Nope, that's "front matter" in YAML format. TinySite uses it to control how the document is rendered (e.g., layout).
2. It's a TinySite feature to query data and documents. In this case, it queries the documents generated during the WiX build that describe the build. That becomes a collection that can be iterated on (like the @foreach later in the document).