[wix-devs] Github - preparing to work on 4932

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Fri Oct 23 14:20:32 PDT 2015

I am sorry that I am so dense when it comes to using github.  I used the Windows client for github some time back (too long ago) to submit a pull request for 4592.  I kept notes on the steps for using github while working on 4592, but I think the repository was moved from codeplex and so I am not sure what the next step should be to start working on 4932.  When I open github it asks if I want to update, sync, or delete 4592_RmuAddProcessesByName.  Should I delete it? And if so do I delete just the local one or "both"?

Then I think I need to create a fork to get started again.  Thanks for any advice.