[wix-users] Bootstrap install issues

Rayner, Russ russ.rayner at philips.com
Fri Sep 2 05:04:08 PDT 2022

Has anyone else had issues where your product installs fine, but when you do an uninstall via ARP, only the bootstrapper is removed and ARP no longer shows the product?

The main product (My installer only installs 1 msi), is still installed, so subsequent installs of the same version, different build, fails.

Only way I can fix this is to do a registry search to remove the main product.

This is happening on multiple software programs I am currently working on.