[wix-users] Help Required

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Wed Oct 19 05:55:27 PDT 2022

I don't personally like to call scripts in installers.  If there's something in the powershell that really can't be done in MSI natively I like to write C# DTF custom actions and use System.Management.Automation to call the commands so I can have proper exception handling.

I offer consulting services and the first hour is free.  If you can provide the powershell to me, I can examine it and provide a basic POC to show you how to do it as clean as possible.