[wix-users] Close application before InstallValidate

Kaveesh Dashora kaveeshd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 01:40:20 PST 2022

Correct me if I am wrong. Isn't that possible using a standard MSI where a
dialog (MsiRMFilesInUse) is displayed to the user if there is any running
application blocking a file?

I guess, there should be an event raised by the bundle which kind of does
the same.

Regards,
Kaveesh

On Fri, 11 Nov, 2022, 9:46 am Nir Bar via wix-users, <