[wix-users] Does WiX work in github actions?

David Ludovici david.ludovici at averydennison.com
Thu May 26 13:00:02 PDT 2022

Has anyone successfully built a WiX project as part of a github actions
workflow?

Please look at the details of the problem I am having here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72049791/wix-light-cant-find-a-downloaded-github-actions-artifact

Thanks,
DL

device.

For details about the personal information we process and why,
please see our Privacy Notice
<https://www.averydennison.com/en/home/legal-and-privacy-notices.html>