[wix-users] Help: I got error The imported project "C:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not found with VS2019

albert.zhang at etinet.com albert.zhang at etinet.com
Thu Jun 16 12:14:50 PDT 2022

Hi,

I got error The imported project "C:\Microsoft.Cpp.Default.props" was not
found when i built wixproj under VS2022.

I found that it is because HEAT is loading old version of MSBUILD under
folder C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319. It is not using the
one under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual
Studio\2019\Enterprise\MSBuild\Current\Bin.

But I don't know how to make the HEAT to load the correct version of
MSBUILD.

Thank you for your help.

Albert