[wix-users] Need Advise on Upgrade

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:47:03 PST 2022

Thanks a lot Edwin for the explanation. However, what I observed was when I
was installing/upgrading the new unbundled MSIs, some files were missing
after installing/upgrading with the new unbundled MSIs. Do I need to
increment the versions of the files (in case of dlls / exes) or change
their binaries every time I want to upgrade, to ensure all files get
installed?