[wix-users] Deploy file to multiple locations

Coryat, Jim Jim.Coryat at softprocorp.com
Wed Feb 9 06:27:00 PST 2022

Hello group,

Been reading this for a while and lots of great information to be learned.  I'm creating a installation that deploys files, no UI required.  However one challenge I have is that it deploys .xsd files to the Visual Studio xml\schema folder.  It needs to place them for each installed version.  How can I do that without creating multiple, components?  The component requires the directory element or attribute.

Thank you,

Jim
NOTICE: The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any manner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately.