[wix-users] Uninstallation of another msi during uninstallation

Alon Dean alondean at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:32:33 PDT 2021

Hi,
I have some general questions about wix/msi:
1. During the uninstallation of a minor upgrade, can the upgraded/original
msi's uninstallation be triggered?
    Explanation: When I installed a minor upgrade with REINSTALL=v (I only
want to upgrade the version number) I saw that the original msi is being
removed from the installer dir.
2. During the uninstallation of a msi, can another msi's uninstallation be
triggered?

I can elaborate about what i'm trying to accomplish if relevant