[wix-users] localized names for NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE and BUILTIN\Administrators

Mike Henseler m.henseler at simfront.com
Thu Nov 18 05:51:40 PST 2021

I believe, you Should see
light.exe  (-ext "C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.11\bin\\WixUtilExtension.dll")
you still may not have it linking correctly

You are showing WixNetFxExtension.dll as per your message below, I believe this is a different library.

I don’t use VisualStudio all my builds are done from cmd line and use WixUtilExtension all the time.