[wix-users] Find and Change XML Specific Element

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:55:15 PDT 2021

I'm assuming the difference between MyConfig in the file content example
and DelphiaConfig in the xpath is just a typo.

Try this xpath?

ElementPath="//DelphiaConfig/ScheduledServices/RemoteApplica
nt[\[]@Name='ApplicantStackJob'[\]]/URL/text()"

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 12:06 PM Brian E via wix-users <