[wix-users] warning LGHT1076: ICE60: The file xxx.dll is not a Font, and its version is not a companion file reference.

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Mon May 10 13:23:19 PDT 2021

light.exe -sf

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I provide short answers on wix-users. Full commercial support is offered by FireGiant at http://www.firegiant.com/services

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-users <wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org> On Behalf Of Vilius Šumskas via wix-users
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2021 1:22 PM
To: WiX Toolset Users Mailing List <wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Cc: Vilius Šumskas <v.sumskas at advantes.tech>
Subject: Re: [wix-users] warning LGHT1076: ICE60: The file xxx.dll is not a Font, and its version is not a companion file reference.

Yes, I know that this file doesn‘t have language information defined. Newest version doesn’t have it either, tried that. Hence my question was is this solvable with DefaultLanguage=”0” or should I just ignore ICE60 errors in Wix projects with such files?

Also does anybody know what is this “suppress file” option Wix documentation talks about in the DefaultLanguage description?
“…This is the default language of this file. The linker will replace this value from the value in the file _if the suppress files option_ is not used….”

--
   Vilius