[wix-users] Bootstrapper does not wait for bundle to be installed

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 13:11:49 PDT 2021

This is why I asked to confirm that your ExePackage is a (WiX) bundle, like
you said it was in the title of this thread. If it's a random exe, then you
will have to contact the author of that exe to find out what parameters
they support. Like Jacob says, it's possible that your ExePackage launches
something else and exits without waiting on what it launched. It's pretty
hard for the engine to wait on a process that it didn't directly start.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM Ивайло Гугалов via wix-users <