[wix-users] Bootstrapper does not wait for bundle to be installed

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 06:49:29 PDT 2021

Your bundle is installing a bundle as an ExePackage? Can you share the full
command line from the log (in %TEMP%)? The engine is always supposed to
wait for the ExePackage to finish. There is no "/wait bundle.exe" command,
that would be something you would try when launching the bundle yourself
from a command prompt.

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 8:27 AM Ивайло Гугалов via wix-users <