[wix-users] Passing command-line options to MsiPackage

Andreas Orzyszek andreas.orzyszek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 09:00:29 PDT 2021

Hi,

you don't have to pass it when using the MsiPackage element. These are
the default options but if you really want to change it use the
attributes on MsiPackage Element for it.
https://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/xsd/wix/msipackage.html

You don't want an msi UI or reboots from an msi when using a bundle
anyway so the defaults are fine in most cases.

Regards,
Andreas