[wix-users] Slipstream bundle reports MSI state as Superseded.

Nick Elmer NElmer at veriato.com
Tue Feb 23 12:34:03 PST 2021

Thank you Sean and Rob!
I have the patch bundles applying successfully and I can force a repair which now succeeds!  In order to get everything to finish, I needed an update our custom BA startup so patch bundles will run the apply silently and not start another instance of the UI. I also needed to update the ApplyComplete to quit the BA when its done. Once I had those in place, It completed successfully in all of my tests. I have a couple of other questions regarding patching I will put in a new thread so not to pollute this one.