[wix-users] Different icon for bootstrapper EXE vs. add/remove programs?

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Feb 17 07:38:47 PST 2021

PS: A little bug process background: If you'd like to implement the suspended feature then jump over to wix-devs mailing list and let us know you'd like to unsuspend it and how you are thinking about implementing the feature. Very likely you'll be asked to write a WIP about it: https://wixtoolset.org/development/wips/0000-wix-improvement-proposal/